With the Y your not just a member of a facility; your part of a cause. Join the Y and become part of a community committed to help you learn new things and make new friends at any stage of your life.
- WE’RE FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENTFrom child watch to swim team to youth sports—children have a safe, positive environment to play, learn and grown. With the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility as our guide, we work every day to help children have fun while realizing their potential.
- WE’RE FOR HEALTHY LIVING The Y is a leading voice on health and well-being. With a mission centered on balance, the Y brings families closer together, encourages good health and fosters connections through fitness, sports fun and shared interests.
- WE’RE FOR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY Deeply rooted in the greater Steuben County area, our movement is made up of people of all ages, faiths and abilities, all working side-by-side to ensure that everyone, regardless of gender, income or background, has the opportunity to live to its fullest. Our staff, our volunteers, and our donors are kids, parents, grandparents, neighbors and local leaders who are all personally committed to helping our neighbors get stronger in spirit, mind and body.
"SIGN UP TODAY FOR SUMMER DAY CAMP AT THE Y" Begins June 9 through Aug. 15, for children entering grades 1-5. Divided into age appropriate groups, campers explore their community while enjoying traditional camp activities such and swimming and field trips.
ADULT FITNESS NEWS
- SENIORS---"DO YOU PLAY PICKLEBALL???" WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN TO PLAY PICKLEBALL???---Contact Jon or Kathryn at the Y.
- April A.O.A. -- Easter Luncheon
PILATES STUDIO CLASSES
***NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2014 SUMMER DAY CAMP*** More info. click here.