Wavemaker swim team
Let's Make some waves!
Come join the fun this summer! The main goal of practice is preparing swimmers for competition, teaching age appropriate skills, and training the necessary distances and intensities for maximum improvement. There are three progressive levels of practice which allows us to offer a group that is right for everyone, from beginners to national qualifiers. Make new friends and build confidence around the water!
2018 Summer Start Date:
- Beginner swimmers meet at 5:00pm
- Returning swimmers will be contacted with practice time assignments - please RSVP on the website: first session 5-6pm, second session 6-7:30pm
- First Week FREE to new swimmers (please plan to attend 5:00pm practice session).
- All swimmers must be YMCA of Steuben County Members.
- All swimmers must be able to swim 1 length of the pool
For more information, contact Krista Miller or Aaron Ulrich at 260.668.3607. Visit the Wavemaker Website.