Wavemaker Swim Team
The main goal of practices is preparing swimmers for competition; teaching age appropriate skills, and training the necessary distances and intensities for maximum improvement. Wavemakers has four progressive levels of practice which allows us to offer a group that is right for everyone, from beginners to national qualifiers.
2017 - 2018 Start Date:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Bronze: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Silver: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Gold: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- *All swimmers must be YMCA of Steuben County members
- *Must be able to swim 1 length of the pool
- $276 per swimmer
- $125 High School Swim Team
- Additional meet fees apply.
- If you are a returning swimmer please register through Team Unify.
- If you are a new swimmer, please contact Aaron Ulrich at 517-677-6879
- All swimmers must be YMCA of Steuben County Members.
- All swimmer must be able to swim 1 length of the pool without any assistance.
- All payments must be up to date for swimmer to be permitted to practice and attend meets.
For more information, contact Krista Miller or Aaron Ulrich at 260.668.3607. Visit the new Wavemaker Website.